Perfect girl | Teen Ink

Perfect girl

January 6, 2010
By Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois
Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois
33 articles 0 photos 51 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Only once the drugs are dying. That i feel like dying"- Lil Wayne


Verse
My girl is the best girl i could ever ask for.If we were just friends i'd probably beg to be more. She's everything to me and she makes me happy. When ever she's around i feel as happy as can be. She's the best i could ask for i love being around her. She's got the most beautiful smile ever. She's a queen among men and deserves to be treated like one. When shes around she makes every second of the day fun. The other two might stare but i'm the only one who can touch. When she;s not around i miss her so much. Any guy would be lucky to have her. I didn;t know i was lucky enough to get her. She's my soulmate and she's perfect for me. I can't help but smile when she looks at me. I'll do anything and everything to keep her. Becayse i never ever wanna lose her.
Chorus
I got the most perfect girl in the world. She's the only thing in my world. I'd fight to keep her and never let her go. I love her to death and that she know.
Verse 2
She say's i'm good enough for her but i'm not sure. But when i'm sad or in pain she's my only cure. I hope she feels the same way about me. I have more love for her than there can be. She makes my heart skip ten beats. I wanna tell her for my heart only beats. She's like an angel except with out the wings. When she smiles at me my heart has to sing. She makes everyday seem like a dream come true. I love the way she calls me boo. I hope we last forever cuz thats how long i'll love her. i wish everynight that we'll last forever. She makes my world go round. It's like she keeps getting on a train to my heart its bound. I thank god i found her and i have her. If she was here i'd tell her how much i love her.
Chorus 2
I got an angel for a girlfriend.
Except i hope one day she'll be more than a girlfriend.
She's the perfect girl for anyone.
And i'm glad i'm that anyone.


The author's comments:
I wrote this bout someone awhile back