The Break up with no Make up | Teen Ink

The Break up with no Make up

By elizabeth0x0 PLATINUM, Rancho Palos Verdes, California
elizabeth0x0 PLATINUM, Rancho Palos Verdes, California

If you can't do it, try again. The only way you'll be able to accomplish anything is if you believe you can... so what's impossible? Nothing is impossible.

How can I put this nicely... You aren't amazing. You aren't a diamond in my eye... You actually waste my time.

Try being nice to me. Especially behind my back. Oh, you think I'm to slow, to know... That everything you say is a 'fact'.

-Chorus- You lie and you try to make me hide under my sheets to cry, to cry, to cry. But I'm not and I won't give into your childish tricks. You're immature and I'm sure. You won't get better than this. [You won't get better than this]

Games are only fun if all the players are playing. In your game, you win, because your the only one standing.

I don't like you, at all, so stop thinking I'm in love. Because I'm not and I won't be... Even if you the last man standing.

See me, then see you, this won't work out. We tried, it was a lie, because I had to fake it all... Of those smiles, and those laughs because you only put me down. And you know the truth... Because you pushed me all around.

-Chorus- You lie and you try to make me hide under my sheets to cry, to cry, to cry. But I'm not and I won't give into your childish tricks. You're immature and I'm sure. You won't get better than this.
_____________________________

Mirna.. BRONZE said...
Mirna.. BRONZE, Alameda, California

Am just on the beach , playing with the sand (:

thiis is really good ! i love it , just wow....asome writing.

You should post this on facebook or something....let Your vocie be heared...