Free verse poems by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Free Verse

Most discussed Free Verse Poems

Poetry
comments
By coffee42 BRONZE
Chicago, Illinois

Your beauty makes me dizzy. And I know that is generic to say. But it is true. Breathing becomes a hassle When I spend time with you. Coffee is bitter. Did you know this? I...
coffee42 BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. — Emerson

Poetry
By coffee42 BRONZE
Chicago, Illinois
coffee42 BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

KarianaGold PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

The grass may be greener on the other side but sometimes when you get there you realize that he flowers were prettier back home.

Poetry
By ritaoh! BRONZE
Charlotte, North Carolina
ritaoh! BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Poetry
BmG_050 BRONZE, Mesa, Arizona

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” - Jamie Paolinetti

Clayton SILVER, Round Rock, Texas
Poetry
By NickSchell GOLD
Hershey, Pennsylvania
NickSchell GOLD, Hershey, Pennsylvania

"Beware, so that his shadow cannot burden your sleep with horrible nightmares." - Nosferatu, 1922

Poetry
By KRuff7 BRONZE
Eaton, Colorado
KRuff7 BRONZE, Eaton, Colorado
Poetry
By Kimanieeee BRONZE
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Kimanieeee BRONZE, Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina