Mother's Exclusive | Teen Ink

Mother's Exclusive

By mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other
mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other

Family’s hopes together with several blessings from the elders, you swiftly swayed down from heaven into my womb; after nine whole months, granny, aunt and relatives alike, all were praying to God for the safe arrival of their sweet little angel.
At 4.00 under the starry Sunday morning, when bird’s notes were shadowed by the oozing wind, when rain poured as if the clouds were overjoyed with your entry to the world, my eyes filled with tears of joy when after 10 minutes, your head was first seen. Dad held my hand tightly as if he were on the verge of crying when our dream was taking birth right in front of our very own eyes. Your marble- like grey eyes was twinkling as the stars that night and your face was blossoming as brightly as the sunflower in summer luxury. Your little hands and feet were twitching with utmost beauty and as soon as I held your warm body in my arms, a feeling of euphoria crept swiftly over my whole body. That moment is still as crystal clear and fixed in my mind.
You were welcomed by your granny with sweet water as a ritual and held in the arms by aunt, uncle and to all you gave your cute and sweet smile. Angel, you are our darling, our dreams, my dear…

What really inspired me to write this piece is my sweet little angel, my niece; Dheyanshi.

DSViths said...
 What a wonderful piece! I love it