Dear Vanessa; | Teen Ink

Dear Vanessa;

November 17, 2011
By falling-rain GOLD, Layton, Utah
falling-rain GOLD, Layton, Utah
10 articles 0 photos 71 comments

Favorite Quote:
Getr done!
larry the cable guy


Dear Amorette;
-
that’s what it said remember?


‘My favorite Memory:
“Steven has the hots for you.” You said. I smiled and said “No, hes staring at you.” But I knew you were right. That same week, me and Steven went to the movies. ‘GET SMART’ Remember that?(: I had my first kiss then. All because of you(: Thanks(:
-
That was my favorite memory too. But only you remember why right? I smiled as I read the first part. And if heaven and he**, or ghosts and the supernatural existed you would have seen it.


I’m sorry! I’m sooo sorry!
-
What were you thinking when you wrote this?


I know what I’m about to will hurt you..
-
But? It wasn’t enough to stop you? Did you not think it would hurt me? Guess what? IT DID.


But I can’t do this anymore! I’m sorry I haven’t answered your phone calls, or written back. I’m sorry that I never will.
-
But you did. I’m reading it now. Wishing I hadn’t wishing that we could have talked. Wishing that I could have stopped you.


I couldn’t talk to you because knew that hearin your voice would make me change my mind. I couldn’t do that again. It needs to be done.
-
What needed to be done?! WTF?! Y
ou should have let me in! Why were you so afraid?


You’re my best friend. If anything, my only friend.
-
No! Don’t say that! You have friends, a family who care about you!

And I’m so sorry it has to be like this.
-
But it doesn’t!

I’m sorry I love you and wouldn’t ever want to hurt you.
-
So then why are you? I hat reading this. I hate knowing that only if you just let me in I could have stopped you. Maybe that’s why you didn’t because you knew I would. Is that what scared you? I told you I was here for you. I told that I’m always going to be here for you!! So why didn’t you listen?!

I’m sorry. I love you, thank you for everything.
Your friend,
Vanessa.
-
You must have seen it. My tears. By the time I had gotten this letter, it was too late. There was nothing I could do. I feel so guilty. Like it was my fault I wasn’t there. So now that it’s done, I have one question for you.
Was it worth it?
Your friend,
Amorette
p.s. I MISS YOU :’(


The author's comments:
sometimes letting ppl in is the best thing to do. kno that even if it doesnt seem like it.. yur friends are there for yu. dont fool yurself. YU ARE LOVED!