I will never be your barbie. | Teen Ink

I will never be your barbie.

By Raquel25 GOLD, Centralia, Washington
Raquel25 GOLD, Centralia, Washington

"Love me, not for her, not for him, not for she, not for he, not even for me, but for you."

"Outer beauty is the eyes reaction to inner beauty"

So you say it’s not ok to be gay? Well, I say your faker than Ken on steroids. You like your girls for their breast, not their best qualities. How about we say you are Ken, no reproductive system and a painted on tan. But trust me your not exactly like Ken! At least Ken can hold a solid relationship for more than a week. How about the fact that Ken isn’t emasculated because how independent and dream chasing Barbie is. Ken isn’t over protective, he let Barbie wear what she wants and be friends with the people she likes. He doesn’t try to reinforce his man hood my demanding things; notice how its called Barbie’s corvette, or Barbie’s dream house. He’s not afraid to be different; have you seen some of the things he’s worn before? Ken is what ever Barbie asks for in the moment, Malibu Ken? How about Formal Ken? She want’s it and it’s a go. She’s even made him dress up like a prince before, sparkles and all. It’s not all about him, its about her. So maybe the truth is your nothing and never will be anything like Ken.

DreamerofFear BRONZE, Troy, Missouri

Dream without fear love without limits

wow this couldnt get more legit if u even tried. guys just dont get it. very well worded. amazing

FisherKing BRONZE, Warren, Oregon

Dont got one:D

You sound very pissed off in this...

myLovelyFather GOLD, Grand Rapids, Michigan

And that's the thing about the future. It's unknown, unknowable, but before you know it, you're there.

harsh but  totally true. schweet XD