The Turn Around ; | Teen Ink

The Turn Around ;

By Amandaaa BRONZE, Jersey City, New Jersey
Amandaaa BRONZE, Jersey City, New Jersey

Never Let The People Who Ruined Your Life In The Past Ruin Your Future.

You Say This Thing We've Started Would Slowly But Quickly Become a Forever Thing. I Believed You, But When Does It Begin ? I've Seen Nothing But My Heart Start To Bleed For You & I Dont Know How Much More I Can Take. You Can Make Me The Happiest Girl In The World Yet You Decide Not To, Why? What Did I Do To Deserve Such Pain? I Love You! & Yet I'm Being Treated As If I Mean Nothing To You Anymore. I Tell You How Much You Mean To Me, Sometimes You Show You Care But In The end It Means Absolutely Nothing. After Exactly a Week I Text You & It Finally Gets Through To You ! You Tell Me I'm Beautiful & You've Never Seen Anything Better. I Constantly Smile For The Little Things You Do. When All Things In My Life May Turn Around For The Worst, You're The Only One There When No One Else Is. Maybe You Were Right When You Said This Would Be a Forever Thing..Truth Is I Love You & That IS Enough To Hold On To The Struggles Me & You May Have In The Future.

lol thanksssss :) iTry iTryy ieed to write more though

xxBrandNewRiotxx, East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

(Its not really a qoute but I like it anyway) Id tell you I love you but then Id have to kill you.

This is awesome Amandaaa :) (btw this is ashley)