Broken Pieces | Teen Ink

Broken Pieces

By JazyR BRONZE, Wilmar, Arkansas
JazyR BRONZE, Wilmar, Arkansas

Falling down, and hit the floor. Throughout the floor broken pieces of that beautiful vase with velvet red roses, now...scattered throughout the floor, and the water spreading.
Our love is like the broken pieces, wonderful memories, with no way to put them back together.
The scars that spread throughout my body is like the water that is spilled throughout the floor.
Our love is like the broken pieces, everlasting memories, with no way to bring them back.
I had never expected this before, I had bever thought what emotion came after love. I only knew about the happiness it brought.
This love is broken pieces with no way of fixing, and no way for it to be that beatiful vase it was once before.

What inspired me to write this, was a break-up with a guy I had become very close with.

AbbotRabbit GOLD, Abolana, District Of Columbia

This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx

This poem has great flow and insight.

I really enjoyed it.

Lovely poem darling =]