Broken | Teen Ink

Broken

By bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan
bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

What happens
When your heart
Has no more love
Left to give,
When your soul
Is aching
too bad to live?
What happens
When your pain
Is the only thing
That stays,
When your dreams
Are the hope
That drifts away?

windswift DIAMOND, Arvada, Colorado

let it burn, suffering teaches the soul; let it grow, love nourishes the heart.

what happens is that you begin to lose sight of who you are, and you mold around others, no longer wanting to be yourself, or go against the flow of things, do not let this become you, you can win the fight against the pain, its a long battle, but it can be done, trust me, ive gone down the same path that you seem to be heading down, and its not worth it, all at, it only holds you back, keep fighting, dont give up, life will get better, make it better.

AVERAGE said...
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

(:(:thanx;);)

ShenelleCrystal SILVER, M, New York

Laugh your heart out dance in the rain cherish the memories ignore the pain love + learn forget and forgive because remember you only have [one life to live] ♥

amazing - its so true .

Thank you...I appreciate the comment

taintedannex GOLD, Hong Kong, Other

The truth is that at some point, everyone's going to hurt you. You just have to decide who's worth the pain.

Some say having something to lose is what makes you vulnerable. I believe that having something to lose only makes you stronger.

Fantastic - it's so sweet :)