WEAO | Teen Ink

WEAO

March 25, 2021
By jamiyahcache BRONZE, Walterboro, South Carolina
jamiyahcache BRONZE, Walterboro, South Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Close your eyes for a minute and just think of being the only one, imagine being “woke” to all of the tragedies that goes on in life, you tend to notice every change in movement, time, and yourself, you think it's just phases but a protracted amount of time passes and you’re still experiencing this new outlook that life praises, it may be good to be aware of your difference, but it also keeps you from “enjoying” life, you spend most of your time penetrating the internet and thinking yourself into a trance, 9 times out of 10 trying to comprehend the universes stance, wondering whats your purpose in life have become your daily routine and the thought of knowing that life isn’t what it seem. In fact..

Earth’s vibration continuously subsides the future success, shattered souls take cover as the universe leap for joy at the beginning of faith, hopes and dreams becomes a significant power change in humanity and the walls that gradually closes in appears to be faced by none of than the self proclaimed, mirror version of you, train tracks leads to nowhere, dark and desolate highways tranquilizes the youth into despair, a moment to live off of springs of fear, the moment you’ve awaited is the moment that's calmly arrived, subsiding the future and futuristic moments expands the capacity for life's biggest moments, doubt suppresses one's feelings and doubt encourages another, the intermediate, so desperate to the unconditional matters of the universe that sparks the flames that unintentionally lives within. Make it make sense to me..


The author's comments:

W- we

E- evolve

A- as

O- one