Blessed Be!!!!!! | Teen Ink

Blessed Be!!!!!!

By JasmineHodges SILVER, Texarkana, Arkansas
JasmineHodges SILVER, Texarkana, Arkansas

I think its wrong when I get people who tell me or others they are going to hell based on their beliefs. I am a Wiccan and im proud of it. So many people today associate my religion with evil or worshipping the devil or harming/sacraficing others. Real Wiccans wouldnt do any of these things. Diffremt people practice Wicca in diffrent ways but for me i follow the wiccan rede which is harm none do as ye will. If you dont know what that means. It means you shouldn't harm anyone or yourself in anyway. How is that evil? I dont believe in the devil because people create their own evil and not some devil. I do believe their are evil spirits whishing to do us harm. I believe in the All/the goddess and god. I worship the goddess Nyx. I just wish people would become more educated about this religion and stop being so quick to judge when they find out someone is a wiccan or witch.

What inspired me to write this is the reactions and coomeents I have recieved once people found out about my religion. Maybe by reaing this people would try to understand and find out more information about this religion before judging Wicccans or Witches so quickly. Also im still learning about Wicca as well and I like it a lot.

SaraRoxsHerSox SILVER, McVeytown, Pennsylvania

"Brochacho!"

Great article!

Thanks for the comment and I appreciate that you are you know about this religion. It irritates me whrn people are so quick to judge me as evil when I just worshi[ in a diffrent way than them.

Thanks I appreciate that. :D

Im sorry for all my misspelings in this article. I also hate when people say they are Wiccan when they know notihing about it or they say it just to seem cool.

twilighter_360 GOLD, NYOB, New Jersey

"A bird dosen't sing because it has an answer.A bird sings because it has a song." -- Maya Angelou

"Give peace a chance." --John Lennon

im not a wiccan,but i have friends that are,so i am very educated about this religion.i agree with you whole heartedly and it really makes me upset when people judge witches.there is absolutely nothing wrong with this religion.i am not a wiccan,but i have respect for people that are.good for you for speaking out and trying to clear all this up for everyone,because there are alot of misunderstandings.

minotaur BRONZE, Moscow, Idaho

Not all who wander are lost. J.R.R.Tolkien

great article!

SilverAngel777 BRONZE, Three Rivers, Texas

"Take life as it comes. Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."
-Elyas Machera, The Wheel of Time, By Robert Jordan

Totally agree, i also hate when people try to be cool and say they're wiccan when they know as much about wicca as dogs know how to fly.