christianity | Teen Ink

christianity

October 26, 2022
By Anonymous

Christianity is one of the oldest religions in the world. It is the first largest religion in the world with 2.2 billion followers. Jerusalem is the holy pilgrimage of Christians. The Missionaries are the Christian organization. Jesus is also additionally referred to as “Jesus of Nazareth”. Church, Chapel, Cathedral are the holy places of Christians.

Jesus was the founder of Christianity. In Christianity, he is popular with many names: Son of God, Light of the World, Lamb of God, The Good Shepherd, etc. the spiritual leaders of Christians are called “Fathers”, “Priests”, or “Ministers”. Christian’s prayers include music, recitation of the Bible in speech form, and many other holy offerings to Jesus. Holy Cross, Dove, Fish Symbol, Alpha, and Omega are the holy symbols of Christianity.

Christianity is very similar to Judaism. Christianity is developed as a part of Judaism. Jesus Christ was born and raised in a Jewish family. Sunday is the holy day for Christian; people join Sunday Mass and prayers in Church. It is found that every year approx 100 million Bible is sold. Christianity talks about heaven and hell. It is considered in Christianity beliefs that Heaven is for happiness and love and Hell is the place where the devil lives.

Some views state that Jesus Christ never wanted to shape up a new religion; he just wants to bring reform in Judaism. There are Ten Commandments of Christianity; it is believed that every Christian should follow these commandments. Christianity is one of the most popular and powerful religions in the world.


The author's comments:

I was a christain before.