Is this real? | Teen Ink

Is this real?

April 11, 2009
By Evvva GOLD, Roanoke, Illinois
Evvva GOLD, Roanoke, Illinois
13 articles 0 photos 1 comment

why not? God is a belief most all fo us share. But yet so is science- when debating on how they "think" earth is created, all they can come up with are just theories. Aka beliefs on what they want to say really is the cause. God is being forced out now because it's a belief and supposibly is unteachable, and/or unproven. But is this not why we came to this continent in the first place? - to spread our beliefs, and now we are kicking them out of the public eye,school, telling kids it's not to be shared here and there.





we formed as a free country. but now stand on soil filled with self pridethat fills us with predijuce. let us hope we are not pryed too deep to realize that we came together as a family based not on our differencs, but our similarities that make us one.


The author's comments:
Do you think the display of belief in god should be unallowed? I'm not saying it has to be taught as a class... that's what the bible and church are for. But Kids and teachers should still be able to express what they think. There is such a thing called free speech and belief...is there not?