Little Boys and Girls | Teen Ink

Little Boys and Girls

By SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

If it doesnt break your heart it isnt love, if it doesnt break your heart its not enough. Its when youre breaking down with your insides coming out.Thats when you learn what youre made of.-Switchfoot<3

Little boys and girls dont even know what a book is.
They havent had a good meal, let alone a cup of decent water in forever.
And when there's no school or games or mommies and daddies, forever stretches on forever.
They grow up so young because there's no medicine for mommy and daddy. They watch baby brothers and sisters die. They have their whole world crashing down around them and they dont even realize it. They've never known hapiness and some never will. We're told that all the money and food we send goes straight to those hungry mouths but what happens to everything? And why do we have a militia that is full of big bellied people?
How many kids will get a visit from Santa Claus? How many know who SantaClaus is?
Moms and Dads dont know how to help their babies and are forced to watch their kids die.
They are faced with all these problems and most of us sit around and whine about how we didnt get a big enough of a tv or we didnt get the right sized hoodie from hollister. They're left hoping and dreaming and what do we do? Most of us do nothing.

SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

Awhhh thanks a bunch babe(: that means alot.

LunaLives GOLD said...
LunaLives GOLD, South Bend, Indiana

Because I can!-Me "Life is a choice and death is a decision"-Lil Wayne

You are so right. I'm about to cry right now. 5 stars for you. Please keep writing.