Wheres the Mountain Dew Baja Blast Yo? | Teen Ink

Wheres the Mountain Dew Baja Blast Yo?

By Gumbercules72 BRONZE, Nashotah, Wisconsin
Gumbercules72 BRONZE, Nashotah, Wisconsin

Dear Pepsi Customer Relations,

I consume Pepsi Products on a regular basis, but especially Mountain Dew. Pepsi Co. products destroy the competition and as such I rarely have any complaints. But I have a proposal to fix one problem that will help Pepsi Co., and specifically Mountain Dew, expand further.

I was eating at Taco Bell, in Oconomowoc, WI, when this problem came to my attention. The problem being is Pepsi Co. and Mountain Dew only offer Mountain Dew Baja Blast at Taco Bell locations. I drink Mountain Dew Baja Blast three times a week. The problem is, it is inconvenient to drive to Taco Bell, which is about 10 miles from my house. If Mountain Dew Baja Blast was offered in stores, vending machines, at Gas stations, and other places, then this problem could be solved. Not only would the problem of accessibility be solved, but the product would be a success, due to its popularity. This would refresh the lineup of Pepsi Co. and Mountain Dew and keep customers excited and satisfied.

I hope you take my suggestions into consideration. I enjoy Mountain Dew Baja Blast and other Pepsi Co. products. If you distributed Mountain Dew Baja Blast in stores, then Pepsi would financially excel and consumers would be kept happy.

I look forward to hearing from you, you may use my address or phone number above, or you can contact me by e-mail. Thank you for your consideration and keep up the work.

Sincerely,

Perry