Whats >his< problem | Teen Ink

Whats >his< problem

By Beautifully_Broken95 SILVER, Abilene, Kansas
Beautifully_Broken95 SILVER, Abilene, Kansas

For Real!?!?

What is it with guys these days?They tell you they love you then they dump you out on the street. What did we ever do to them? It's like we can't do anything without challenging their anger. My ex-boyfriend was getting SO clingy so I dumped him aand then he tries to get revenge on my by dating some girl and kissing her everytime i'm around.

just you know...girl stuff

LovableD BRONZE, Killeen, Texas

Are you living or are you exsisting

airgurl I don't think that is going to solve anything because all your doing is fighting fire with fire and that just creates more fire which the tension gets higher and higher and it is going to be harder to put it out. Mandy Murder the best thing you can do is move on with your life because if you don't care why worry because by getting back at him shows that you care because your trying to hurt him and that is excactly what your ex is doing. He still likes you because if he didn't what would be the point of him making you jealous. Your on top and he is on bottom. Just move on and continue life don't waste it on getting back on someone you dont even care about. Do you, show him that you moved on. SHOW HIM GIRL POWER!

For Real!?!?

That I can't do every boy in my grade hates me

MiSs_ShAe BRONZE, Bristol, Tennessee

You're an angel...

I feel that the best way to wet there candle is do it back to them!!