Drugs | Teen Ink

Drugs

By connor cusson BRONZE, Averill Park, New York
connor cusson BRONZE, Averill Park, New York

When you are in a situation where drugs are involved you should always say no. Drugs are terrible for the body and can permanently damage it. If you are in that type of situation you should always say no. What would you say?

Some teens use certain excuses to do drugs but there's still no reason to do drugs. Lots of teens say they do it to fit in or to escape but that is a lie because lots of people would except you saying no. Teens also say they do it to relieve boredom and to feel grown up. If you are bored go and hang out with friends if you want to be grown up help your parent out around the house.

Drugs can harm your body really bad and damage it a lot. Marijuana can make you loose memory. It also drops your IQ and will not go back up even after you quit. Molly or MDMA can give you seizures, dehydration and hyperthermia. Last heroin makes you feel very sick and itchy. It can also give you liver disease overtime. Also you can get HIV and hepatitis from sharing needles. Last it can put you into a coma. Drugs are very harmful.

If someone is ever asked to do drugs there are many ways to say no. One way is to be plain honest tell them say " I'm not into that stuff." You could also have an excuse like "I have to help my parents I can't.". Also you can explain the dangers to your friends say " Don't you know that stuff can kill you." Last you should always leave after saying no you don't want to get in a fight with someone who is high.

If you are ever asked to do drugs you should always say no. If you do do drugs when you want to quit you won't be able too. Drugs are very harmful and will kill you over time but won't kill you if you just simply say no.