instead of smoking pot i smoke people. | Teen Ink

instead of smoking pot i smoke people.

By Hope-in-life PLATINUM, Hutto, Texas
Hope-in-life PLATINUM, Hutto, Texas

"too many of us stay walled up because we are afraid of being hurt.we are afraid to care too much for fear that the other person doesn't care at all "

People are like drugs. Bad for the body, mind, and most of the time are taken to escape the ever depressing reality of life. They are unforgiving and often leave detrimental effects to the life in which one leads in the future. However most importantly is that we can not quite them. The heart craves for a person, as the veins crave for nicotine to spread through there blood. Often times we too become so addicted to the touch of another that quieting them is like asking a heroine addict to put away his needle to break it in half and send it down the drain. So when you come to turns with your addiction, when you no full well how bad it is for , how do you quite, pulling the plugs on something’s that for five minutes provides you with silence the opportunity to not think just be. Lastly is craving a drug just as bad as craving a person?

RandomGuyDTB said...
RandomGuyDTB, Lewiston, Maine

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

I love smoking people! I smoke them all the time. The only problem is when they scream as they're set on fire. Other than that I fully support this article! The law will never stop us!

AddieLongo BRONZE, Highland, California

"Kill or Be Killed."
"The only to fear, is fear itself".

So true! I really like this.

SATAN4LIFE BRONZE, Waterboro, Maine

"FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY" - Rebecca Black

Yes, I too am unsure of how to quite.

a.singlenote SILVER, Little, Colorado

The truest beauty in the world is exsquisite and makes your heart ache with something that you can't name.

I was thinking this just the other day, man. How every relationship is completely unhealthy, at the same time we crave it and desperately need it. Good job

wintaaaa said...
This is great, nice job

savannahope said...
I really like this it is amazing. 

duderocketship SILVER, Shawnee, Ohio

Don't lose sight of what's real.

Wow..thats really deep. I never thought about it that way. Very nice argument.

acousticalex BRONZE, Garland, Texas

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all." Oscar Wilde

I dig it! The intensity of connections between people can certainly imitate the effects of drugs; look at dopamine in the brain and how it's triggered by love, etc.