Unsure | Teen Ink

Unsure

February 11, 2019
By aknoll PLATINUM, Conrath, Wisconsin
aknoll PLATINUM, Conrath, Wisconsin
43 articles 3 photos 1 comment

Everyone at one point in life has to wonder "what will I become?". Some people find this early on, decide what they want from life and go ahead and take it. Others spend months and years trying to figure out what they need to be doing. As a teenager that wants to go on to greatness I think about this often. I'm not a great writer, and not a great artist either. I don't work as hard at things as I should. And I don't think that I am that smart. But I know through my flaws the world will tell me at some point what I am meant to be and do. This is for the dreamers, the lovers, doers, whishers, those few teens who will go on to change the world for the better. Never give up hope, keep on dreaming, keep on loving, keep on wishing and keep on changing this planet. I don't want to sound dramatic but: Together those few teens out there who will put down their tablets, and phones for just a bit please help me make a diffrence. Those of you who are intersted in helping people and changing things, do it. As for what your supposed to do in this world, I don't know. Nothing online will tell you, there is no shortcut. You need to find that for yourself. Again not trying to be dramatic, just trying to be truthful.


The author's comments:

Unsure? Thats fine!