The World | Teen Ink

The World

By KaylaDayann SILVER, Wilmington, North Carolina
KaylaDayann SILVER, Wilmington, North Carolina

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

-Helen Keller

I've told stories of murder and stories of hurt. But when you think about the world gets worse. And nobody cares to ever pay attention they buy the hearse and take the souls that come with them. They lock any one away who tries to get free or put a gun to there head and the clip they empty. Its a grimy world but in this world I'm just a squirrel thats trying to get a nut. And make it to the afterworld. Billboards and penthouse dreams i pray to god that my skills can buy my family those things. When i close my eyes i see me on the top. Rebellion against the government. Put it to a stop never believed in it and honestly never will. There all so fake and there job is to kill any thing that interferes with there power or will. Thats how the world goes we turn a blind eye cause they help us by clothes. The market is down the war is also a frown that sounds childish but its the way i feel now all i do is shake my head there crooked cant trust the feds cant trust nobody thats why its me standing hear with no fear!!!!!!!!

What has the world to come to? Is the question I ask myself all the time.