Sometimes words can't explain, my love for life. | Teen Ink

Sometimes words can't explain, my love for life.

By Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland
Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." -Henry Ellis

Do you ever think that your life is complicated enough. I know you feel like you're caught in a web all tangled up because thats how a lot of people feel. Also because it's true. Life can be drawn to many conclusions. It could be a baseball game, where you have so many strikes till your out. Until you catch what you're playing for. You can quit the "game" , or keep on trying until you get it right. Your not done when you quit, you're done when you stop trying. Life can also be thought of as a movie. You decide who rights the script, even though it's your movie, your life. You know when to cut. You know when to pause and enjoy what life has to offer, or pause and realize something. You can pause to relax or have fun. You know when to be proactive and stop acting. You can rewind if you want too. Though some of these things are not believed to be true. You can't really go back in time and rewind, but you can look back and change the future from your past. You can't really pause and stop, but you can slow down and take your time in what you do. Life can also be a maze. No one can find a way out and some people cheat their way to the top to seek their answers and what they're looking for. Though the things you look for most you will find at the strangest times in the strangest places. Sometimes they'll be hidden right in plaine sight. Even though most of the time you can't find what your looking for because when you look for something hard enough you'll never find it. It will come to you in time. Whatever it is you can be patient because sometimes what or who you rely on most will turn on most will leave you. Not knowing your place anymore or knowing them you stop to think, and then it seems like thinking is all you can do. When all anyone wants to do is change you. For better or worse there are things out there bad and good. You choose the decision that makes everything different. It's your life, trash it or smash it.