Being Perfect | Teen Ink

Being Perfect

By monique BRONZE, Belen, New Mexico
monique BRONZE, Belen, New Mexico

Why is it we try so hard to be perfect? We change everything about ourselves just to please others. It makes you fake, your no longer yourself. Its like wearing a mask.
I know I'm not perfect. Actually I'm far from it. Everytime I see myself I pick out my flaws, but I'm ok with not being perfect. I'ts what makes me unique, different from everyone else.
The way I see it, its your "imperfections" tha makes you "perfect". I believe that we"re all beautiful people, and God made us all amazing, special, and perfect in our own ways.
So I'm no longer going to care what other peopke think about me. I"'m going to live my life to the fullest, and no one is going to stand in my way. Because I'm glad I'm me, and I dont plan on chaning for anyone.

I feel like teenage girls have this preasure to be perfect. I just wanted everyone who feels like this to know that they're beautiful no matter what. Dont ever let anyone change your mind about it!!!

Babygurl_101 SILVER, N/A, California

"Angels are the quiet girls that just havent been noticed yet"
"The past is the past, and i am your futuer." (<3<3<3<3<3)

this is aawesome!!!! i totally agree with it. every1 always tries to change themselves. and it isnt rite

great job!!!