What makes real artists? | Teen Ink

What makes real artists?

July 22, 2023
By Didda BRONZE, Alexandria, Other
Didda BRONZE, Alexandria, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Artists are known to be creative but mostly perfectionists aswell.
Every artist compares and judges art. Learning usually more than one branch of art.
Painting, sketching, sculpture and many more.
Artists observe to create.
Observe reality, observe fiction, observe other art.
They need to pay attention to every single minor detail to ensure it has no faults.
They need to observe their audience. If they want their art to be public, not listening to what the world says about it won't gather the attention they desire.
A lesson taught when drawing is to not change your own perspective, it would change the proportions of the drawing.
Change the drawing's perspective to fit yours instead, it eases the process.
If determined and with the right motivation, Artists spend hours and even days on their pieces, although in most cases burnout or a lack of patience can result in the product never being completed.
Creating requires passion and emotion all to be expressed into art. Creating for a desired goal is shown in the piece, aswell as creating with no taste or feeling.
It all impacts the quality of your art.
Artists, real artists acknowledge the importance of these aspects for their art to reach the desired demographic.
Artists tend to apply what they've learnt into their day to day life, as do any other people.


The author's comments:

Hi, I am Farida. I am thirteen years old and I am from Egypt. I love arts in all its forms, and I have always wondered what makes a good artist? So this is my take on this :)