Omniscients | Teen Ink

Omniscients

By rowyourboat GOLD, Lutz, Florida
rowyourboat GOLD, Lutz, Florida

Summary:

Amelia is your average teenage girl. Except for the fact that both of her parents are dead. Oh, and a strange boy is following her. She walks the streets with her head held high, knowing somewhere behind her, he's still there.

Jack has no idea why he's been assigned to this girl. She's stubborn and sarcastic and always moving, making it hard to keep track of her. If only she knew why he was there... He knows he has to tell her, knows she deserves the truth, but then again, everyone lies.

Rowan A.

Omniscients

As1200169 said...
As1200169, Las Vegas, Nevada

You have faced many challenges in life and I have seen you fight and come out on top. This cancer is no different. You are a fighter! And I know you will come out on top as always.

I like your creativity at the beginning of the story. I loved it!

laughterpalace, Ault, Colorado
the other four chapters were much better! can't wait until you post more! please do, you're an excellent author, and i'm dying to know what happens. good luck!

laughterpalace, Ault, Colorado
me too. thanks for letting me know :)

Neonpanda17 SILVER, Digby, Other

"I haven't seen anything that ridiculous since ridiculous day at the Deli, when prices were so low, it was ridiculous." -Cleveland Brown-

I think it's a problem with the site not your computer, because I can't read the next chapter on ANY book... I hope they fix it soon...

laughterpalace, Ault, Colorado
amazing! for some ridiculous reason, my computer is only letting me read the first chapter, but the writing is excellent! you're a very talented author and i hope you don't give up the hobby!

Journie said...
Journie, Hedgesville, West Virginia
Nice! I really like it! it's, really, very well written. Can't wait to read more. I'm still trying to guess about what exactly Jack and his...companions are. :)

Ashley_Tucker, Granger, Indiana

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? ~ Albus Dumbledore

This is SO good! I loved it! 5 stars no hesitation. Good grammar and punctuation. Decent speed, sometimes you go a little to fast. Really like the names. It's also oddly believable. Hardly anyone can pull that off with such a crazy plot. I also love the banter between the two boys (: I really, really want to read more! Check out my novel Shaya's Story, please.

__horizon133 PLATINUM, Portage, Michigan

"laugh, and the world laughs with you. laugh hysterically, and for no apparent reason, and they will leave you alone." anonymous

this is awesome! definatly keep writing. but don't rush it--the more work you put in, the better:):):)

Darksoul said...
Darksoul, Canton, Ohio

they sky is the limit

i love it so far. right more

Ryter said...
Ryter, Warwick, New York

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift, that is why it is called the Present.

Continue continue continue!!! :D

Untamed said...
Untamed, Rincon, Georgia

"Always be a first rate version of yourself than a second rate version of someone else."
"The sky is the limit, you can do anything." - my mom

For once I found myself drawn in to a novel on here. I commend you for your writing, good job.

rowyourboat GOLD, Lutz, Florida
Thanks, I'm really trying to be unique. I appreciate your feedback!(: Sure, I'd love to read your work!

rainbowwaffles BRONZE, Stony Brook, New York

I like how you drew the reader in straight away with the boy following Amelia. I also think it's great how you can manage to write in third person present tense, considering so many writers today go for first person past tense. I'm really looking forward to reading more! Keep writing. :)

If you have the chance to, could you maybe check out my realistic fiction novel, The Formation, and let me know what you think? It would be a big help.