Loved Ones | Teen Ink

Loved Ones

June 18, 2015
By JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina
JLAImBatMan555 GOLD, Lexington, North Carolina
12 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Imagine if you loved someone, or if you already do, well erase them out of your mind. Now if you were an adult, imagine you're a teen again. Imagine how your girlfriend/boyfriend wanted to sail across the world with you. Would you let that happen? or would you tell them you have a lot more to explore within life, more knowledge to obtain, more freedoms to earn. What if you loved this person so much that you wanted to marry them in the future, yet the future is unclear for the both of you. What if you told your love that you hope to never break up with them , yet they say it wouldn't happen until college. But they say who knows what could happen, the future is untold, so we may not break up. Well imagine it, imagine all the time you spent together with one another, imagine all the pain you’ll feel when you look into each others eyes and say goodbye. Imagine the love you shared. IMAGINE!! Why! Why fall in love just to throw all that time, love and feelings for one another away! Why!? Imagine looking each other in the face trying so hard to walk away with no emotion, yet you bury it deep down inside of you, imagine the true self showing off your smiles as your hidden identity reveals its true nature. As it reveals the sadness of leaving her or him, as it reveals the tears gushing out of your eyes, rushing down to the floor creating a puddle of emotions that drift away into thin air, as if all the memories of that person were non existent, and just sailed away into a portal of the unknown. Well if so, if you can imagine this, hold that special someone close, closer than you have ever done before, because within a matter of seconds moments will drift by and you will never know when you’ll get to hold them in your arms again. So, please cherish each moment with your loved ones as accordingly, time may catch up to you both.