My life | Teen Ink

My life

September 9, 2013
By Tocsain PLATINUM, Granbury, Texas
Tocsain PLATINUM, Granbury, Texas
24 articles 9 photos 0 comments

How can words mean so much to a person then turn around and destroy us.
I still ruin everything.I try to help everyone,I try to please everyone,I try to be a friend to everyone and that seems to be my greatest destruction.By doing something right I'm going about things all wrong.I finally become happy,build a life,then I knock it down time after time not seeming to change that.I'm losing my life...I feel I'm losing him,I keep causing disappointment... disaster.Why do I end up ruining everything?I'm trying to fix it,I'm trying my hardest.I start to fix,start to rebuild,until a single missed or forgotten pebble causes it to crash.My life is trying to stay,oh I can tell he's trying his hardest.I know he shouldn't.It's not his place to try it's mine.I messed up,I should fix it.I caused the pain,the crash,I need to fix it.Though I know he wont let me.He will always help,always be there,always love me through it even though I'm the one hurting him.I don't mean to...sad excuse.Then i thought,why am I trying to rebuild?I should start over,build from new pieces.