I like Unique Music, What's So Wrong About That? | Teen Ink

I like Unique Music, What's So Wrong About That?

By Rainbeauxs SILVER, Bridgetown, Other
Rainbeauxs SILVER, Bridgetown, Other

When people ask to see what's on my Ipod,I simply lie and say it's out of charge.I just like keeping my music to myself.I like to listen to what you call ''vintage'' music.In my country,they listen to Dub Music.I detest Dub Music.It's nothing but a few vulgar,obscene words cut short.If you ever had the time listen to one of the songs,I promise you won't like it.It makes absolutely no sense.People say I have terrible taste in music,but I beg to differ.That way I see it,it is them who lack taste in music.So,by now I guess you're wondering what's on my Ipod I like old music. I'm fourteen and I enjoy listening to The Temptations' -My Girl or Suga Suga by the Archies and my all time favourite, Ain't No Mountain High Enough.I also love Christian music such as Hillsong,Britt Nicole and Jodi King.I'd prefer Spice Girls over The Pussy Cat Dolls any day.I keep a record of songs in my songbook that is LOADED with different songs from different artists. My music defines who I am,I just close my eyes,sing along and imagine :)

Rainbeauxs SILVER, Bridgetown, Other
Thanks (: . I think so too,eh ? (: 

Kianie GOLD said...
Kianie GOLD, Westphalia, Kansas

"You are the music as the music lasts" - Stevie Wonder

Awesome. I love this. I think it's great to be yourself. <3