Crystal Ball | Teen Ink

Crystal Ball

May 9, 2011
By SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi
SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi
120 articles 0 photos 306 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!


If you want to see me look through my crystal ball. You won't enjoy what you see, it would terrify you if you look into my crystal ball. You would see my soul; which is covered by cracks. You would see what's left of my broken heart; which is locked up by ice. Most of all you would see my life slipping away right before your very eyes in my crystal ball.
I try to be nice to people, but all I get is a slap in the face. So I'll just be quiet, not to say a word; and keep to my hurt broken self. People talk behind my back, but I don't care; words can't hurt me anymore. I guess you could say my life is going through a void of silentness; my tone gone silent to this stupor. If you were wondering this is what my crystal ball consists of; and this was not meant to be, it destroys ones career and life, and corrupts ones dreams and their being inside.


The author's comments:
"I wrote this for it is all true. No body ever tries, so they don't know what I look like on the inside.."