My Mom, Wonder Woman | Teen Ink

My Mom, Wonder Woman

October 25, 2010
By TinyTuna BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
TinyTuna BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

A hero to me means someone you look up to, someone you want to be like when you grow up. Everyone has one, but I’m not here to tell you about everyone and their hero. I’m here to tell you about mine. My Mommy. She works up in Idaho Springs at Jo's pizza. She has a second job, part time WONDER WOMEN!!

She is a single mom, most of the time shes mom and dad. My mom is caring, loving, strong, beautiful, and a little coo-coo in the head. One day she is crazy and t calm and tired. Sometimes my siblings and I wish she was a normal mom. On the other hand life wouldn't be fun if she was normal and boring.

Mom works up at Jo’s pizza in Idaho Springs. She works as a waitress, I know not the best job, everyone loves her up in the mountains. She only works weekends. She says she misses us and its important for her to keep up with us and school. Despite having my mom home,having her work so far from home can be hard because we don’t get to see her weekends. Apart from weekends,come Mondays we are happy to see her.

Your probley wondering why I said my mom was part time wonder women. She has no super powers. What makes her Wonder Women? To me she has super powers and is super to me. She has the power to make me feel happy when I have drama or Boy drama. She helps my siblings and I fight for what we believe in, what we want to be when we get older. to make the right choices in our life.

In addition to with my mom saving our day, helping us fight crime. My siblings and I try to do something special. To let my mom know that we love her. Even during the good, the bad, and the ugly.