Mr. Allen | Teen Ink

Mr. Allen

Mr. Allen is the 8th grade social studies teacher as well as the school girl’s soccer coach at my middle school. I chose him to be the best teacher of the year because Mr. Allen is amazing. I had his geography class last year in 7th grade. What sets Mr. Allen’s class apart from others is that they are actually fun! While we are in a constructive learning environment, Mr. Allen occasionally throws in a joke about the subject we are learning about. Working in groups is always fun too because Mr. Allen always pairs us up with different people so that we can make new friends and learn at the same time. Homework assignments are always boring but Mr. Allen gave us work that involved being creative as well as applying what we learn. The final reason I think Mr. Allen should get the best teacher of the year award is because he really understands his students. He knows what areas a student is having trouble with and will pair that student with another that excels in that area to help them. Mr. Allen deserves recognition for the great job he does every year.

Sara C. said...
Thankya! Im glad everyone likes my article. Thank you to ppl who voted. It means ah lot:) Lots of love!<3

maemae12345 said...
Hey Sars!!!!!!

Your story is amazing!!! I really love how you tell the reader multipul reasons why your teacher is ggreat. It remindes me of some of my teachers. You really made this easy to relate to, so great job!!!! Keep writing amazing stories!!!!

From: Madi (from skittle dance!!!) : )