Favorite Teacher | Teen Ink

Favorite Teacher

By JaylenCarter BRONZE, HighlandHome, Alabama
JaylenCarter BRONZE, HighlandHome, Alabama

Coach Peters is a great teacher he's funny pretty cool and very understanding. The reason he's my favorite teacher is because I think he is one of the most fairest teachers here at school.
Most teachers are fair but not as fair like coach peters he really tries to see your side of the story he really tries to listen, I'm not saying other teachers don't listen but he really does.Coach Peters is also a football Coach that's why we call him "Coach Peters", he also teaches 11th grade history and debate classes. Coach Peter is also a very funny person, having a funny fun teacher sort of helps you focus on your work and you enjoy learning because it's really fun and your not bored or dreading about work or to learn.Overall Coach peter is a awesome teacher who's very fun and understanding even though I just met him this year it's felt like he's been here for a very long time and he's a very caring guy even though he's new and having a rough time he still gets the work done. Coach peters has worked at our high school before but left but came back and is doing better than ever. We have two history teachers and I think coach is inspired by the other because the other history teacher who's name is coach Doug is an amazing teacher and I think coach wants to be as great as him so he tries really hard and gets the job done. This is why coach peters is my favorite teacher.