And we will soon see the SUNRISE. | Teen Ink

And we will soon see the SUNRISE.

By Penned__ideas SILVER, Chandrapur, Other
Penned__ideas SILVER, Chandrapur, Other

“Writers use their words as Pixie Dust & do Wonders.”

There are times when life puts you in a situation where it becomes next to impossible to come out from. You believe all your rays of hope have turned into dark clouds of agony. You are in a state of ambiguity and find yourself in an enormous storm of resentments. There can be numerous reasons to this. Be it a physical fear to something or maybe some mental pressure. It can be your exams, work life, personal life or maybe societal issues too. While going through all of this, one thing you must remember is, after every darkest night, there’s gonna be a bright sunrise. There’s gonna be a bright ray of light and the clouds will fade away. What you must not lose is hope. Hope of positivity, hope of a better tomorrow, hope to see the sunrise. Your aspirations and diligence will definitely yield you a better result in the near future. 

Currently the whole world is facing a global emergency in the name of COVID-19 and almost half of the world population is affected by it. It’s been 6 months to this and still we aren’t able to see a ray of light. We still aren’t able to find a clue to diffuse this medical emergency and day by day what we are listening to is, heartbreaking news. Be it a plane crash, explosion, fire outbreak, floods and the list is long ( I wish this list never existed ). But at the same time it’s astonishing to see that the human race has not bowed down yet. We haven’t accepted this yet and we are thriving every day to vanish this stain of global crisis from the world. We are still not ready to accept our future with crisis and be it by working or praying figuring out our own theories to get back to normal life. I have read somewhere: “ The greatest strength of a person is visualised at the time of utmost emergency.” I can see this turning into reality today. 

Were we prepared for COVID-19? No. Were we prepared for a world emergency with crisis? Absolutely No. Had we were alerted about this prior, we would have found out the vaccines. Right? Well with this pandemic I have realised that “PREVENTIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS BETTER THAN CURE.” It definitely isn’t. I mean what advance measure could have been taken for this? You cannot always be pre-informed about everything happening in your life. Unprecedented times requires unprecedented measures. The way you react to a stimulant describes your psychology. In this era of unexpected happenings, what everyone needs to possess is presence of mind, empathy and self confidence. Even if it means you to thrive for it, leave your personal amusements, be it! Today we are waking up to a dreadful instance every morning with a slight hope of good news in the coming days.  Let us not lose hope and wait for a brighter morning tomorrow, a morning which fades away all the darkness of the night and heals the world. 

I am a first year mass media student who's aim is to spread goodness and positivity through words.