[i(')m]PERFECT[ion] | Teen Ink

[i(')m]PERFECT[ion]

By Flightless GOLD, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Flightless GOLD, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

"If it's all you've got embrace it." and "Anything is possible"(But not everything is probable) :/

Everyday, we all see and hear different people react differently to different things. We are all unalike.
When i walk into a store I see different people, and they see me as different. Next time you, reader, walk into a store think about those people's lives and who they are inside, even if you've never seen them before, and think about what I have to say in this article.
Every single person in this world has their own opinions, this is mine. How many of you have heard the quote "Nobody's perfect"? I bet alot of you have. Half a year ago I came up with a theory and a reason to this thought. I was learning in math about the Pythagorean Theorem, I don't know if some of you have heard of it, but it's basically where we found the length of the longest side of the triangle using the width and length(two other sides). Pythagoreas came up with all these triangles connecting together, and you see it in nature all the time. It looks like a spiral. The math behind the Pythagoreas Theorem and the way it all fits together is ABSOLUTALY PERFECT. We all say "Nobody's Perfect" or "Nothing's Perfect"???
That does not make sense.
Now many of you may try to proove me completly wrong, but really think hard about this. If that theorem is true in everything... then really...
We Are All Perfect, Everything And Everyone Is Perfect.
You say... "Then why are we all SO different? Why don't we all have a similair perfection? Why are we all imperfect?"
I say...

We Are All Perfect, We Just Have A Unique Touch To Ourselves.

You want to know why some of us don't agree to this? They ARE perfect. They're just showing that uniqueness in themselves.

Look at the letters in the title, what word do they make? Look at the barriers, what phrase does it make?
Look at the difference between the capitalized word, and the hidden word. What do you find?