My Life | Teen Ink

My Life

I have never lied, though this makes me a liar. I have never loved, though this makes me prude. My life is not mine, but a correlation of others who have been affected by others and are joined in this. My life was not intentional, nor accidental...The story of me did not begin with words, but sounds that no one person can quite place exactely as it happened. How things are perceived can answer the question of what the sound was, or what it sounded like. My life cannot be documented with words, but sounds...music. Not your average music, but something that can only speak to the select few themselves. My life is not mine, nor anyone else's. It is merely a re-occurring chapter of earth.

Oh, wow. That's so poetic! You really captured the depth of this theme. I loved this piece!!

Totalle5 said...
Marisa!!! This is sooo good. Really deep, with great use of similes. so basically, this is amazing ;-)

ZariG777 said...
This is a REALLY good piece. The contrast you used is a perfect description of what is. It makes you think hard about its meaning. I think you did a great job! Thank you so much for sharing it with me, I enjoyed it a lot!