Teen essays on stress, depression, eating disorders, mental health and more | Teen Ink

Health

Most recently submitted Health Articles

Hot Topics
By StoneBlue SILVER
Portland , Oregon

How many students have trouble paying attention while in class?  Could there be a way to help people with that problem?  Occupational therapy (OT) is helpful for many...
StoneBlue SILVER, Portland , Oregon

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

KaelynM BRONZE, Fort Collins, Colorado
rubyxvii BRONZE, Wayland, Massachusetts

Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and that Paris is the capital of France. When will we also teach them what they are? We should say to each of them: Do you know what you are? You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. You may become a Shakespeare, a Michaelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything. Yes, you are a marvel. And when you grow up, can you then harm another who is, like you, a marvel? You must work, we must all work, to make the world worthy of its children.

Nicolas-K SILVER, Tirana , Other

I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed.

Hot Topics
By Kcaptain04 BRONZE
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Kcaptain04 BRONZE, Highlands Ranch, Colorado

"I do believe something magical can happen when you read a good book." -J.K. Rowling

Luiz. GOLD, Tirana, Other

Fake Snake uuhh, Fake Snake Yahh- Lil Gega

Hot Topics
By Gabbyf BRONZE
Peoria, Arizona
Gabbyf BRONZE, Peoria, Arizona
Hot Topics
By PoemMan BRONZE
Clarkston , Michigan
PoemMan BRONZE, Clarkston , Michigan

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
― Sylvester Stallone, Rock

Hot Topics
By -AERO BRONZE
Denver, Colorado
-AERO BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

"'When life gives you lemons, make lemon and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for.'" - Jace Herondale