The Girl With Eyes Made Of Ice | Teen Ink

The Girl With Eyes Made Of Ice

October 4, 2017
By HidingAnnabella SILVER, Milltown, Wisconsin
HidingAnnabella SILVER, Milltown, Wisconsin
8 articles 7 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
Try your hardest in everything you do even if nobody is watching.


There she was again. With her arms spread like she was a bird trying to catch a wind. Her long silver hair, that shone like the moon was flying around her thin body. She wasn't wearing anything but that wasn't what drew me to her. What caught my attention of this beautiful girl was her eyes. Her eyes where the color of ice. They were the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I was so caught up in those icy blue eyes I almost didn't see the way that the waves below the cliff, that we were standing on, stopped. When I could finally tear my eyes away from the girl, I noticed I had no idea where I was. I was standing about five feet from the girl. With her back to the bright night sky and the choppy waters below but why weren't there any noises. Then all of a sudden she leaned back. I ran to grab her, to pull her into the safety of my arms. But the blue eye girl was gone. In her place a small silver bird flew of into the gray sky.