The Poetry Cord Chapter 1 continued again...... | Teen Ink

The Poetry Cord Chapter 1 continued again......

April 14, 2010
By BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona
13 articles 2 photos 40 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."


-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"


- Mr. Crepsley (Cirque Du Freak: Vampire's Assistant The Movie)


"But you're lucky you're not." Eric said frowned. "Oh, and why is that?" I asked curiously. "Because I was waiting for you to awake so I ...well this most definently sounds wierd now..but..uh I was going to drink your blood." he slightly chuckled under his breath. But I could still hear him and he knew that.
"You were going to kill me in other words?" "Well when you put it that harshly, yes. But that's why I asked you to close your eyes before, so you couldn't see." he chuckled again. "So you fought for me just to kill me your self?!" "Well..yeah." He smiled at me. His blue eyes twinkled. "And you think all of this is funny, don't you?" I yelled, glareing at him.
"Yes I do 'cause I still want to kill you even though you're a vampire." To Be Continued...

The author's comments:
If this is short sorry I don't have alot of time to post up my story I mean I have tons more to post.