The Slitx | Teen Ink

The Slitx

April 21, 2023
By Bethanblack PLATINUM, Kington, Please Select
Bethanblack PLATINUM, Kington, Please Select
41 articles 32 photos 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Boys are meant to ruin your lipstick, not your mascara" --Marilyn Monroe


The Slitx is a creature than is unique in its appearance. Their scales vary in the colour spectrum beginning at yellow and ending at blue. Green Slitx are the rarest genetic mutation of the Slitx which occurs when a lighter blue and a mustard Slitx reproduce together. One of their many unique features are their hornlike ears that shift into round mouse-like ears. Many of the creatures have a long heart shaped tail and a long beak-like mouth that just out. They have 4 limbs and walks on all fours. Long, silky fur that can change colour in heat and wet.

 

They are able to be trained and tamed but are apt predators. When out in the wild, they hunt everything from cattle to birds to lions. Due to this they have no set diet. When hunted, they lash out and can kill you within seconds due to their poison claws that are retractable. However they are very loyal to their set owner once you have earned their trust. They are good protecters and once you have gained their trust, you will always have it.


The author's comments:

Welp I forgot I had this and yeah...