What Is Love? | Teen Ink

What Is Love?

By Summer glenn . BRONZE, Lilburn, Georgia
Summer glenn . BRONZE, Lilburn, Georgia

For the ladies out there who are stressed about that guy, read this:

Sometimes you really like someone, seems like love almost. Someone you can’t bear to let go, not even for a second. He can make you smile through any situation you’re in. He’ll be there for you whenever you need him, thick and thin. You may not realize it, but they call it true love, seriously. What’s love without trust though? You can always love someone you trust, but can you truly trust someone you love? Trust is what builds relationships. It can be a friendship or that person you have a crush on. Trust is a quirk of love. Relationships without trust is like having a phone without service. And what do you do with a phone without service? You play games. Yeah, never thought about that, have you? You can get so hurt when someone plays games. It breaks your heart, makes you want to sleep on the floor with your jumbo teddy bear he got you for Valentine’s day. Every woman needs a guy that ruins your mascara, not your mascara. It’s just emotions coming from each direction. Can we have happiness without sadness? There’s always complications with every relationship. It’s those little bumps in the road that you have to ride over every once in a while. To be honest, those bumps in the road makes the relationship stronger. Just push through ladies. If you love someone and there’s those bumps, let it go. If it comes back, it’s yours and if it doesn’t, it was never yours, and it wasn’t meant to be.

Confusion
Confusion
Confusion

So, what is love? Just sit & think. Seriously. And when you figure it out, you know what is right and what is wrong. You can fix the bumps quicker, maybe even truly trust. And you’ll know who that one guy is that you really like, maybe even love.

There was a lot on my mind about what love really was. So I truly wrote something.

kimberlyguzmanx SILVER, Holbrook, New York

The next chapter in your life, will always be more interesting than the last..

This was pretty good, and clearly relatable