A Dream Come True | Teen Ink

A Dream Come True

He clocked out of work. He knew exactly what he was going to do. This plan had excisted in his mind since he took her out on that first date. He bought the flowers from the flower section at his work. Slowly walking outside Ryan looked around for Matt's car. Matt was picking him up from work today to help him with this. A hand was waving out a window, it was Matt.

Ryan got in quickly, the rush of the evening cathing up to him.
"Are you sure you reall want to do this?", Matt asked as he messed with the G.P.S.

"Yea, her phone was taken away and I want to show her I miss her."

"How will you get her to come outside the house if you cant call her?"

"I'm going to through rocks at her window until she comes out." Ryan said while pulling out a bunch of pebbles from his pocket.

"Good luck guessing which window is hers. Doesn't she have a phsycho Grandma?"

"She does but her meds knock her out and her mom will be at work by then."

Matt pulled up to the gated driveway. The gate was closed and locked. Matt looked over at Ryan, "Last chance, you are going to have to jump the gate."

"I'm okay Matt. Just go park down the street so she won't see you."
Matt pulled out and Ryan was left alone. He jumped on the side of the fence. He walked up to the lawn. Looking up at the two windows, obviously to two different bedrooms, he frowned. Putting his hand in his pocket he pulled out the pebbles. Deciding quickly he through a peble at the window to the right. He quickly through two more. A ruffle at the window, the curtains moved. Ryan held his breath, then he saw it. Her lovely pail face. Her hair was pulled back and a grin was on her face. She flashed her hand to show all five fingers and mouthed "five minutes". The curtains pulled back down.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mom just left for work. The niteshift and Beth pulled the covers up and turned off the T. V. Feeling cold she shivered. Outside Beth could hear a car doof shut. She was awake now. She ripped off the covers feeling the cold eerie shivers down her spine. Plunk. Beth turned her head to the left where the window and where the sound was coming from. Plunk. Plunk. She walked up to the curtains and pulled it back.
There was Ryan standing in her front yard. She pinched her arm to make sure she was really awake. She realized she was wearing her grubby pajams. Looking out the window she smiled and lifted her hand and showed five fingers and said five minutes.
The curtain closed as she quickly and quietly changed into decent clothes and brushed her hair and teeth. Walking to the garage she grabbed the side gate key and rushed out the side to go greet Ryan. She stepped out and closed the gate quietly and ran to Ryan. He grabbed her up in a hug. They stared deeply into each others eyes. Ryan pulled his face close to hers, both their lips tingled in anticipation for they knew what would happen next. Then very lightly he finished the way by bringing his lips onto Beth's. It was very slow and gentle. Beth then realized what was happening. She brought down her legs quickly and moved her arms to behind his head to bring closer and she started kissing him with more fierceness.

Ryan pulled away and looked at her with delight. "I didn't realize you were that physically attracted to me as well as liking my personality."
"I feel like the ugliest girl in the world, especially next to you, since your so handsome."

He pulled her in for a quick gentle kiss. He looked at her intently and said, "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Ryan than showed her the flowers. She grabbed them gingerly and laid them on the ground.

"I really like them. I just don't want to ruin them for what I do next."

"What do you plan on.....-" Beth then pulled him down into a fiece kiss. He kissed her back just as fiercly and he slowly opened her mouth during the kiss. She felt the hot air and they continued kissing like this for a while.

"I missed you Beth. I really miss hearing your voice over the phone. Your just too cute."

"Did you know your my prince in shining armour. You rescued me from feeling really low. I've missed you so much."

"I'm your prince huh? Then you are my princess."

They did another quick and tender kiss. Beth looked up at Ryan and snuggled closer and shivered. She was cold. He put his arm around her to warm her. "Does this mean we'll be more touchy feely whenever we see each other?" she said in her dreamy state.

"Whatever you want baby. I'd give you the world."

"You are honestly to sweet."

"You need sleep. You have school to get up for in four hours." He walked her to the gate that she came out of. They kissed once more. It was a feice one yet again. They came up for air, and he gently kissed her one last time for the night. He opened the gate for her and closed it gently behind her. She locked the gate with sadness on her face. She walked in the house and he jumped the other gateto leave the yard. He walked to Matt's car. He'd fallen asleep. Ryan banged on the window until Matt woke up. He then opened the door for Ryan and he walked in. Matt shook himself awake then started his car. In a tired voice Matt said, "So was it worth it?"

"More than you know Matt.", Ryan said with a smile on his face and voice. He than thought about his evening with Beth.

RaveFire PLATINUM, Vancouver, Washington

"Sometimes You Have To Give Up Your Life To Save It." ~some book that i don't remember the name of

"Live Life Like There's No Yesterday" ~ random billboard

"If No One Can Hurt You, Then Nobody Loves You" ` ~ Kerli?

wow.....this is amzing. i almost wish there would have been...more between Beth and Ryan. but this is very good, very good :)

stargazer816 said...
this is a great story, but i would add some background information, just so it is more clear to the reader.