Muffins fears | Teen Ink

Muffins fears

By Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois
Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois

"Only once the drugs are dying. That i feel like dying"- Lil Wayne

I sat up in bed breathing heavily and tried to to relax. I had just woken up from a nightmare and found myself laying in a flooded bed. I couldn’t tell if it was from sweat or my storm of tears. It was probably both.
I reached over and flipped on the light switch. The light stayed off. Da**, i forgot to change the light bulb the other night, i thought to myself. Sitting in my tar black room i tried to remember my dream.
It took a few minutes, but i remembered i dreamed that Cupcake never existed and i had just been crazy for the last five years. I sighed and laid back down to wrap my arms around my love, but instead of touching her warm skin, i touched the wet bed.
I waited a few minutes thinking she probably went to the bathroom, but she didn’t return. I started to worry. What if it really was all a dream? Every time i was with her it felt to good to be true. I couldn’t sit there wondering anymore i had to find out if she was real or not.
I got out of bed and somehow found my way out of my room. I walked down the hall and called her name. There was no reply or sound. I was alone. My eye’s started to storm again and i sat down on the floor. I let my tears flow and felt my heart break. I felt like i was trapped in my worst fear and couldn’t get away.
“Muffin? Are you ok?”
I looked up hopefully. Could it be her? There she was, my love. I jumped up and held her in my arms. I could feel her she was real, she wasn’t just my most beautiful dream.
I could feel her naturally warm skin against mine. My head rested against hers, and i could feel her breathe against my neck and it made my body shiver with pleasure and desire. I needed her, and i needed to feel her lips against mine.
I pulled away, grabbed her face between my hands, and kissed her. The feel of her soft angelic lips against mine made me want her more and more. I pulled her closer to me and after every long kiss i gave her a short one. I could feel her heart beating in sync with mine and i knew i was hers forever and always.
Finally i pulled away and laid my head next to hers. Our hearts were still in sync.
I whispered in her ear, “Don’t ever leave me.”
She turned my head toward hers, and kissed me again then said, “I’ll never leave you, my love.”
And with that one sentence my heart burst with love.

Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois

Thank you :) i wrote this for my girlfriend because this was how i felt because it just seems to me to have some one i love so much should be impossible but she keeps reminding me that she'll always be mine <3

billgamesh11 BRONZE, Grafton, Massachusetts

"It's always darkest before the dawn." ~Florence and the Machine

OMG!!! This was so good!!! I could picture this SO perfectly!!! Amazing descriptions!!! I could really feel what Muffin was feeling!!! I love the line "My eyes started to storm again"!!! Great Job and Keep Writing!!! :):):);)