Hiding My Love | Teen Ink

Hiding My Love

October 16, 2011
By SammyD.1722 BRONZE, New York, New York
SammyD.1722 BRONZE, New York, New York
2 articles 1 photo 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is like painting. You can paint any way you want but you can't erase the mistake. (created by yours truly)


I looked at him laughing at some little girl getting picked on. I sighed. He changed. His name is Aaron. We were friends when we were little but he decided to hang out with…them. He use to be really sweet and fun to be around. He was even my first crush. And oddly enough I still have a crush on him.
“Hello! Earth to Emilia!” I heard my best friend say taking me away from my thoughts. “Thinking about Aaron again?” she asked. I just sighed. “Hun you know he won’t change back.” I sighed. “I know.” We were walking down the hallway when I bumped into someone. “Oh I’m sorry.” I said while picking up my stuff. I looked up to see Aaron standing over me. “Actually I’m not.” I said rolling my eyes. As I started to walk away I heard his voice. “Emilia wait!” he said. I turned around. “What Aaron.” I said. “Please meet me after school at the kiddy park.” He said. I looked at his pleading face. “Fine.” I said and I walked away. The whole day was boring but it wasn’t like I could concentrate. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Aaron might want. After school came fast and I was at the park and Aaron was already there. “What did you want?” I said in an attitude hiding the fact that I had butterflies in my stomach being alone with him. “I want to tell you something that I have wanted to say sense we became friends. I just never got the chance because popularity got the best of me. I love you. I always have. And I know that you probley don’t feel the same way but-“I cut him off by kissing him. “You talk too much.” I said and I giggled.


The author's comments:
This just hit me. Hope you like it :)