Our Love is Impossible | Teen Ink

Our Love is Impossible

June 28, 2010
By Anonymous

Enemies.

Their parents were enemies.
They hated each other.

But Ever and Julia were in love.
Ever and Julia were the children. Ever was the son ( soon to be prince) of King Edward and Queen Bella. Julia was the daughter of the Blacksmith and the dressmaker. They could never be together. But they couldn't last without each other. So they would do anything to see each other.

Their parents could never EVER find out.
They would see each other after hours. Or they would have to escape.




"I just can't do this anymore, Ever. We have to find a way to tell our parents."


"But we can't they will never let our love be," commented Ever.



Julia had started again. She was weeping again. Everyday she would start to cry because of their love. They loved each other so much but yet they couldn't be together. It was sad. But it just wasn’t that. it was sad, but it was a sad reality.





Ever was just telling Julia to calm down. But Julia wouldn't listen to him. Julia decided to do something. She decided to go behind Ever's back and tell his parents about their love.





"Should I? I don't think I should. Maybe I should just try to convince him. No he's not going to listen to me. I'm just going to do it. How hard can it be?" Julia thought to herself minutes before she was at
Ever's house.

The answer was very hard. Julia had never gone behind his back like this. She felt mean. She felt like a whole different person.




She knocked on the huge metal door.

For a few minutes nobody answered. Julia decided to knock again. But suddenly Queen Bella opened the door.


"What do you want?!?"


"Umm. I need t-t-to talk to you y-y-your majesty. If it's okay with you."


"Is it important? Because if it's not important I don't see why I'm here wasting my time."


"I believe it's very important. It's about Ever."






Julia was shocked. The queen had actually invited her in. Julia lasted the whole afternoon telling Queen Bella about everything. After she was done Queen Bella went insane.




"Why have you been with my son? You filthy rat! He is going to be a prince! You are nothing!"






"But you have to understand! We are in love!"







"Get out of my palace this instant!!



Julia ran out crying. She ran into Ever. Ever asked about what happened.




"I told her! I told her everything!"




"Why?!? I can't believe you went behind my back like that! Julia our love is impossible! And I'm sorry but I just can't be with you anymore!"


That was it.


Ever had ended it.