Two Boys 3 | Teen Ink

Two Boys 3

By Sixteen PLATINUM, Jaipur, Other
Sixteen PLATINUM, Jaipur, Other

Its not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. - Calvin

"Ya, we did break up, but I realized that I love her more than anything else in the world and although Amanda is cool..she is just not Izzy.”James said that with such conviction that even I believed him.
“Ya, t-thats right,” I also lied but so unconvincingly with a stutter and a red face.
I noticed the red haired girl standing next to Peter with her hand thrown oh-so-casually around his waist but it was a subtle gesture of possessiveness.
I was shocked when I felt jealous, Peter saw my gaze land on her and made uneasy introductions
“Isabel, James , this is Lisa” he said as he unsuccessfully tried to manuver out of her clutches but she just shifted along with him, I was surprised at how much it bothered me.
“Hey,” we both replied and she also said hi in that whiny and helpless voice which girls tend to use around boys.
We all entered and went on rides and had a lot of fun, James and Peter knew each other so they both starting goofing around making me laugh while Lisa watched in disbelief, I felt relieved that Peter had never been this spontaneous with her cause it made me feel closer to him.
Then I felt so weird cause this should not bother me, I was in love with James so why did I mind if Lisa liked Peter or not..??
Then James suddenly came and put his arm around my shoulder and steered me towards the biggest roller coaster, the one we sat on our first date. I was so happy that it felt like the old times that I forgot all about lisa and her crush on Peter.
I felt so happy after that and whenever I caught James gaze we shared this secret smile although once I saw Peter watching me and James with such a devastated expression that it made my heart ache and in that moment all I could think was about Peter and how much this was hurting him.
Soon we were going to my place in James car and I was still thinking about that moment. We reached my place and there was silence in the car but it felt different, with James silence was always peaceful but for the first time it was awkward.
Earlier when we were going out he used to come in the house and meet my mom and then I would walk him to the door and we would kiss on my doorstep.
I knew today might have been great but the possibility of that happening was nil so I slowly got out of the car and started to walk away.
James called my name so I turned around and he said, “Izzy, today was awesome and I really enjoyed hanging out with you and so I was wondering if we could go to d Coffee house tomorrow and you know, hang out some more.
I was shocked cause even though it might seem that he was just asking me to hang out normally but I knew it wasn’t just this. This was how James had asked me out on our first date so I smiled another secret smile and said yes.
He then smiled to and went away and I stood on my driveway feeling like singing- ‘today was a fairytale’.
But when I crept into my bed a voice in my head whispered that today was NOT a fairytale cause if James was my prince so why did I think so much about Peter.
I realized that the voice was right and I tried to understand my feelings for Peter and after a long argument with the voice in my head I came to the conclusion that it was because Lisa was trying to win Peter and she was not a nice girl and I didn’t want him to get hurt.
Satisfied with this answer I drifted off to sleep and opened my eyes to see the abandoned tree house in front of me.
I was dreaming and I dreamt that the tree house had been converted into a very pretty house and it was my home in the future.
Then I saw Peter come out of OUR home and I realized that I was married to him and I was very happy in my life.
I woke up suddenly feeling nauseated as this was so not how I planned my life and what scared me was that I really loved Peter in my dream.
I saw the time and my watch showed that it was 8 in the morning, Today was my date with James.

Sixteen PLATINUM, Jaipur, Other

ya..even i want to finish it but i cant until i get the story straight in my head..

but ill post 4 part soon..:))

Sixteen PLATINUM, Jaipur, Other

thank you...!!

cHicKEnWaNg1 SILVER, Marietta, Georgia

It aint no thang but a chicken wang

c'mon finish it

LiveLife2theMax GOLD, Wicklow, Other

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
-Robert Frost

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

more please??? :)

its seriously kinda addictive :)