Tell me please... it will help you!!! | Teen Ink

Tell me please... it will help you!!!

October 3, 2009
By Annaxoxo SILVER, Swampscott, Massachusetts
Annaxoxo SILVER, Swampscott, Massachusetts
7 articles 0 photos 19 comments

“ Jenny wait! please!!! Let me explain myself!” he said in a begging voice.
“why, so you can hurt me again? I don’t think so.” She started to walk away but he walked quickly behind her, grabbing her by the arm and looking into her hazel eyes. “You never showed up! You never called me! WHY???” Jenny said with tears running down her face. He looked at her and then up at the sky. She could tell he was hiding something from her and she wanted to find out. “ Listen, I have a lot going on right now and.....” he began to say.
“.....And you don’t have time for me?” she tried to say but it came out in pieces because of her crying. She was about to walk away, again when Dan grabbed both of her arms bringing her into him for a needed hug. Jenny just stood there waiting for him to release her and for him to start talking. He let go of her and then led her over t a bench. when they both were sitting down and Jenny had stopped crying he began to talk. He started off telling her how much he loved her and how he wanted to be with her forever. Jenny was getting lost in thoughts of what he was saying when his phone rang. Dan grabbed the phone quickly out of his pocket looked at the caller ID and then said he had to take it. Jenny couldn’t help but wonder who it was. He was back 10 minutes later with a sorry look in his eyes.
“ Let me guess, you have to go somewhere.” She said with an angry look on her face. He looked her right in the eyes this time and said “ I have to.” With that said, Jenny got up off the bench and walked away. Dan did not even go after her. He just watched her walk away into the sunset.


The first thing Jenny did when she got home was call Dan. He did not answer. “Great, I walk away from him and thats that!” she said with a little anoyence in her voice. Its been 3 hours and she has still not heard from him. She picks up the phone and calls him again. This time his mother answers the phone crying. “ Hi Jenny, uhh Dan is uhh....Dan is not here right now.” she said while pouring her eyes out. “Well do you know when he might be home?”
“Um Jenny i don’t really know when. Dan is in the hospital visiting the doctor.”
“ He’s ok right? I mean nothing bad happened to him.... right???” Jenny was starting to cry. In her head she was saying. please,please,please! don’t let anything be wrong with him. “ Honey... I don’t know if he will be alright. He... he is not doing to well. He is very depressed, but we have no idea why, and then when i got home today i saw him...crying in his room saying “Why me? Why is all of this put on me?” I have no idea what he is talking about! He won’t tell me.”