Today is the Last Day. | Teen Ink

Today is the Last Day.

By Toxic_Wasteland PLATINUM, Andowver, New Jersey
Toxic_Wasteland PLATINUM, Andowver, New Jersey

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life... It Goes On."~Robet Frost

Today i walk the school hallways i smile at my two friends as I keep my hood on and Ipod playing. I am consious but i pay no mind to my surroundings. Today i blame you for making me this way. You have hurt me in a way I should not be hurt. I disregauard the fact that you I trustesd you. Today you are in my mind but not up close. I pay full attention in class today. I feel horrible but show nothing of it. Today I am a little different, I am not aware about how worried people are or how they see me. I could care less about what they say and how they react to me. Today, I walk up to my friend and I feel hot tears well up in my eyes. I do not cry though, the tears just hang there like paper lays on a table. It never moves so nether will my tears. We talk and i know he can tell I want to cry but he will say nothing and I will not care. Besides I don't want to talk about it and I don't want to explain it. Our conversation ends and I walk up to my other friends locker. She looks me in the eyes as i fake a smile and laugh. she wants to ask questions but she wont because she knows I will break and she doesn't want to see it now. She wants to comfort me but I do not want her comfort. We finish our conversation and I walk to the other end of the school, to my locker. Today I turn on my cell phone and look through my inbox. I scroll until i reach your message and your killing words. I don't know why i care but this is what you sent:"You thought i was serious... lolo, i wasn't serious i just wanted to see if you still felt that way... I don't F***ing like you." Today, though, I erase your message because I'm sick of the pain you gave to me. today, I become stronger and I erase you from my memory as well and today is the last day I ever get hurt by you and take your words as truth. So goodbye forever, I hope to never speak again.

A few days ago I got A text and thats exactly what it said... It hurt a lot but i knew it wasn't my fault although I blamed myself. My friends stood by me, at least my two closet who knew this reality. This is not in nonfiction because this is what i wanted to do and much more but I told myself that reality has kicked in and I'm ready to face it now.