The Angels Voice | Teen Ink

The Angels Voice

One hot summer day a man named Alex, and his wife Marilyn were in there backyard pushing their kids Stephanie and Alexia on the swings. Alexia had just turned six years old when Stephanie was diagnosed with leukemia and only had six years to live. After that the family just had lost hope. Poor Little Steph with her blonde light hair, sparkling blue eyes, and her new purple dress would just sit down on her favorite white chair in her room rocking on and on till she fell asleep. Her sister Alexia was an outgoing little girl with blue eyes, and brown hair curly as can be. She had a voice of an angel, her father and mother were surprised when they heard there little girl’s voice, they had known on then that there little girl was the next big thing. Later on in life Stephanie was getting worse.

After the age of ten her parents prayed each and everyday for their bright little sunshine to get healthy again. Alexia was best friends with Stephanie every day, after Alexia came back from school she would sing to Steph. Alex knew that the more she sang the more it had made her big sister happy. One night at midnight Stephanie had been sent to the hospital due to high fever because of her symptoms with her medicine. Alexia had been crushed due to that her big sister was very sick so, Alex went to her parents and told them “Mommy, daddy I want to sing in a concert and be a rock star! I want to make my big sister proud,” so then she did. Two years later she got a record deal. Her cd was top on the charts. it had been the most selling album. Alex had been on tour a whole year but she finally got to play at her hometown, Kansas. Steph was supper happy her sister got to sing live in there home town. While Alexia was on stage in the ending point of her concert she said “This is for my big sister, the person who’s my biggest inspiration”. Alexia’s parents had been crying of happiness when she said those words. Stephanie had been screaming of joy backstage saying “That’s me, that’s me!” While all of that had been happening Alex started singing about her whole life from her childhood till her teen years. One of her verses said “Come to me when something’s wrong ill be here through it all”. After that amazing night they went to the home and ate with their whole family they all said thier prayers. Steph had not been at the diner table because she was sleeping and they didn’t want to wake her up. Alexia had told her parents she was tired and wanted to go to sleep. So she went to her room where her sister was and sang to her even though she was already sleeping as Alexia thought. Her parents went to go check Alex and Steph and saw as they were sleeping and said “Goodnight my Angels”, and closed the door. Later that night Steph had woken up and saw her sister sitting on her favorite white chair and gave her a blanket, a kiss, and a hug. She said to her sister, “I am so proud of you I love you and now I will always remember you as the Angel of God who sang to me”.

Ember1017 said...
Ember1017, Las Vegas, Nevada

ok...

This story is adorable but it has errors in it like the grammar and it seems to progress too quickly after the beginning

Good job! Cute story.

Great Story! Congrats...

xxxxx

OMG CARO THIS IZ SO CUTE

Lalal said...
i think this story is very good! It sad at first but at the end its amazing !!!! :) love it give it 5 stars ! <^>

jennyxxx said...
i think this is soo cute love it

a lil cidish i think