Two Fluffy Pillows | Teen Ink

Two Fluffy Pillows

By Lane Grigg GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Lane Grigg GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

It is the place I feel welcomed at any point in time. It is the only two things that make me feel at ease. Two puffy cushions with fine leather feel like running your finger through my hair. Two who never move from there spot. Two comfortable well placed fluffs that are calling me when I enter the house.

There calling could be painful, happy or perhaps exciting. The two well known behinds that spend face time with the cushions is an enjoyable experience. They seem to have dug the stand deep into the wood then dirt almost making it impossible for the two puffy cushions to move. How they are here we now know.

The purpose for these two simple puffy cushions is to keep the peace and togetherness of the entire house hold together.

When needing to yell, laugh, or just need to relax; when needing to talk to someone or let all my emotion run wild those two puffy cushions are always there with open arms. In a scene the two puffy cushions act as the middle man for me and another to talk and let your voice be heard. Shouldn’t everyone have two puffy cushions?