TRAPPED 4 | Teen Ink

TRAPPED 4

April 26, 2012
By LadyMoon DIAMOND, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
LadyMoon DIAMOND, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
54 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm so weird I'm normal
-Khalil, a friend


We pulled up in front of the most grimiest building I've ever seen.There was a scarred wooden door door half hanging off the hinges; it stank of decay. I wouldn't be surprised if theree were a few dead alley cats lying around.
The man in the driver's seat came out and slammed the car door. Pulling the brim of his dingy Phillie's cap, he strode over to the building. The guy in the passenger seat nonchalantly got out of the vehicle, and pulled open my door. He held out his hand. Giving him what i hoped could pass as a sexy smile, i offered him mine.
He dissed my hand, grabbing me roughly by the arm. He pulled me up hard against him; my nostrils were clogged with his cheap cologne. He began to hungrily kiss up on my neck; his sloppy lips felt huge and rubbery. I struggled to push him away, but he held me in a firm grip, like a vise.
Just as i thought i was going to vomit from the sheer disgustedness i felt, the man who had first got out of the car managed to wrench the door open
"Dibs, get over here and bring the bi***."
The guy who was demolishing me, apparently named Dibs,leered at me. "We gonna have some fun witchou bae."
He began to laugh and i saw that his teeth were ground down to yellow stumps. I began to rethink my decision. I just wanted to get the hell out of there; screw the money. But it was too late. Before i could even so much as remove my arm from Dibs's grip, i was pulled to the apartment and the beat up door was slammed behind us.