Letters To God | Teen Ink

Letters To God

By Loveandboxing PLATINUM, Levvitwon, Pennsylvania
Loveandboxing PLATINUM, Levvitwon, Pennsylvania

Eat, Sleep, Sing (by me)
Writing is an art few people master it. -me

Dear God,
I’m seriously staring not to believe in you. I mean you took my father away. Let my mom turn into a druggie AND a hooker. Let me get jumped, beaten and raped. By the SAME person. I don’t get it. I’m always nice to my mom and her ‘boyfriends’, if that’s what you wanna call them, I get straight A’s, and I go to church! I’m not saying I’m better then anyone. I just don’t get it . . . why me?
-Leslie
P.S why my dad?

***

Dear god,
I just wanted to say thank you for my mom, dad, friends, my boyfriend John and my new friend Leslie. I feel really bad for Leslie . . . she doesn’t deserve that. Why? Why would you do that to such a sweet girl? Shes now my best friend. I told her she could eat with me and my friends. But she said no. she says she’d much rather eat only in the library because she can study. But I know she doesn’t want YOU to take someone else away that she loves! You scare her. She doesn’t feel SAFE when she goes to church. She knows you’re responsible for EVERYTHING hat happens to her! how can you live- ok never mind that. But can you please just fix her life?
-Sara

***

Dear God,
I know I’m not your favorite person in the world . . . and I can’t blame you. I worshiped the devil, cut myself and didn’t listen to anyone. Not even you. But I promise if you let my sister pull through this I swear I wont do any of that, ever. But honestly how was I suppose to know she was gonna use my razor to cut herself? I thought you know she wanted to shave her legs like normal 10 year olds. Not cut herself, like me, her weirdo 14 year old sister. When I went into the bathroom, and saw all the blood, she was sobbing ‘I just wanted to be like yooooou…...’ Please let her live. She cut to deep. So please, please, please let her live. I don’t even know why I cut myself in the first place. I have two loving parents, a nice house, and cool friends. Not like poor Leslie Turner. Please let my sister be safe.